This video will show you how to backup iPhone to Mac. It includes the following:
- How to backup iPhone to Mac.
How to Backup iPhone to Mac
- Connect your device to your Mac.You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or using a Wi-Fi connection. To turn on Wi-Fi syncing, see Sync content between your Mac and iPhone or iPad over Wi-Fi.
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
If you connect your device to your Mac using a USB cable and can’t see the device in the Finder sidebar, see If your device doesn’t appear in the sidebar when syncing.
- Select General in the button bar.
- To select backup options, do any of the following:
- Select the “Back up your most important data on your [device] to iCloud” button to store backup data on iCloud and not on your Mac.
- Select the “Back up all the data on your [device] to this Mac” to store backups on your Mac.
- Select the “Encrypt local backup” tickbox to encrypt your backup data and protect it with a password. To change your password later, click Change Password.
- Click Back Up Now.
Source – https://support.apple.com/en-za/guide/mac-help/mchla3c8ed03/mac
Related Articles: How to Delete Apps on Mac | How to Screenshot on Mac