This video will show you how to change app icons on iOS 14. It includes the following:
- How to change app icons.
How to Change App Icons
Changing your app icons on iOS 14 is super easy. If you have iOS 14, follow the steps below on how to change app icons:
- Open the Shortcuts app.
- Tap the + icon in the top right.
- Click on Add Action.
- In search, type in Open app.
- Select the Open app and choose the app you want to customize.
- Tap the tango menu (3 dots) and give the shortcut a name.
- Rename the shortcut to your liking.
- You can use Safari to find a new icon image. This can be imported as an icon image.
Related Articles: iOS 14 Features | Speed Up iOS Devices