This video will show you how to connect AirPods to Android. It includes the following:
- How to connect AirPods to Android.
How to Connect AirPods
If you’ve recently purchased a set of AirPods, you’re sure to be amazed by the sound quality. In this article, we will discuss 3 methods of connecting your AirPods to various devices. Connecting your AirPods to an iPhone or Mac is very simple, it’s done by enabling Bluetooth on both devices.
How to Connect AirPods to Android
- Go to your Bluetooth Settings.
- Open the AirPods casing to enable Bluetooth.
- Search for your AirPods in your Bluetooth settings on your Android.
- Connect the AirPods by tapping on them.
How to Connect AirPods to iOS
- Go to your Home Screen.
- Open the AirPods casing and hold it next to your iPhone.
- A setup animation will prompt. Tap on Connect.
- Tap Done.
How to Connect AirPods to PC
- Ensure you have a Bluetooth-capable PC.
- Enable Bluetooth on both devices. Open the AirPods casing.
- Search for the AirPods and pair them.
Related Articles: Mac Bluetooth not available | How to Fix Bluetooth Problems in Windows 10