This video will show you how to connect Xbox controller to PC. It includes the following:
- How to connect Xbox controller to PC.
How to Connect Xbox Controller to PC
In this article, we discuss how to connect Xbox controller to PC. It’s rather simple if you own a wireless dongle, you just plug it in and it works. For those who don’t have the wireless dongle, you’ll need a USB Type-C cable. Hook it up to your computer with your phone charger cable for example. The USB Type-C connection will also charge your controller while you play.
Steps to follow for Bluetooth:
- On PC, press Start and go to Settings > Devices.
- Select Add Bluetooth or other devices.
- Choose your Xbox controller from the list of devices.
- Select it and pair the devices. Windows will automatically install the correct driver.
Related Articles: How to Speed Up Windows 10 Performance | How to Connect PS4 Controller to PC | AMD vs Intel: Do 16 Cores Make A Difference?