This video will show you how to force quit on Mac. It includes the following:
- Kill tasks
- Activity Monitor
How to Force Quit on Mac
If you have misbehaving apps and tasks on your Mac, this article explains how to force quit on Mac. You can open the force quit windows with a simple shortcut as well:
- Press and hold Option + Command + Esc. It’s like Ctrl + Alt + Delete for Windows.
- A dialogue will pop up saying Force Quit Applications.
- Select the app that you need to quit and hit Force Quit.
You can optionally open the Activity Monitor. It’s on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to open Spotlight Search.
- Type “Activity Monitor”.
- Select the process by the process name, and kill it.
Related Articles: Why Mac CPU usage | High Mac memory usage | How to Remove Virus from Mac