This video will show you how to install apk on Android. It includes the following:
- How to install .apk files.
How to install apk on Android devices
This video shows you how simple it is to download and install an apk file on your Android device. You can also follow the steps below to install the apk.
- Once the .apk file has been downloaded, open your file explorer. This can either be “Files”, or “Google Files“.
- Navigate to where you’ve downloaded the file. This is your Downloads folder by default.
- Tap on the apk and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Enable Install from Unknown Sources.
- Your installation will start. You should remove the .apk file after the app has been installed.
Related Articles: How to use ShareIt | How to take a screenshot on Android