This video will show you how to solve your issue of Mac Bluetooth not available. It includes the following:
- Bluetooth common issues
- Common fixes for Mac
Bluetooth not available on Mac?
Bluetooth technology is important in our daily lives. However reliable it is, there are sometimes issues experienced. These problems may occur on your Mac if things are incorrectly configured. Mac’s will tend to turn off Bluetooth when the battery is low. The first thing you should do is restart your Mac to see if that solves the issue. Further setting can be adjusted in the system preferences. For other common fixes, have a look at the steps below:
- Reset the Bluetooth module. Do this by holding Shift + Options and select the Bluetooth icon. Then you can select “Reset the Bluetooth module” and restart.
Most Bluetooth issues will resolve after doing the above. If it doesn’t work, try the following:
- Launch Bluetooth Explorer.
- Select the “Modify Software & Device Configuration” from the Utilities menu.
- Keep the first 4 checkboxes checked (one of them will say “Full factory reset”).
- Click “Perform actions” button (lower right of window).
We hope this has helped you to get your Bluetooth working on Mac. For further assistance contact us via the website.