This video will show you how to delete apps on Mac. It includes the following:
- How to delete apps on Mac.
- Permanently remove applications.
How to Delete Apps on Mac
Deleting applications on your Mac device is simple. Follow the instructions for how to delete apps on Mac:
- Open Finder.
- Select Applications.
- Search for the application files you want to delete.
- Select the “are included” option to see extra files.
- Drag and select the files. Then move to Trash.
Related Articles: How to Screenshot on Mac | How to Screen Record on Mac | How to Edit a PDF on Mac