This video will show you how how to use Google Pay. It includes the following:
- Google Pay.
- Adding your card.
- Sending money with Google Pay
More about Google’s Digital Wallet Platform
Google Pay is a digital wallet and online payment platform which was developed by Google to help users to make secure online, offline, and local purchases. You can use it to request or send money, and use it at a restaurant or store, but the real reason behind Google Pay is that it’s much more faster and secure than using a traditional debit or credit card.
Local purchases can only be made automatically if the company or shop you are purchasing from, has a card machine that supports the feature – otherwise, the information on your card can still be saved onto your device, and that’s basically all you need to purchase goods. You can also add all of your loyalty cards, movie tickets, event slips, store cards, and public transportation tickets.
The app is simple to download, install, and begin using. It allows users to make contactless payments by using the cellphone number that is linked to Google Pay. Android users also have the ability to make purchases through Google websites such as Google Play, or Chrome Store. The wallet platform only works on Android 5 Lollipop and above, as well as Apple devices running iOS 7 and up. See below how to use Google Pay on your Android device:
How to use Google Pay on Android
To add a bank card:
- Download and install the app from the Google Play Store if you haven’t done so already.
- Open the app and tap “Add” at the bottom. Then choose whether you’re adding a debit card or credit card.
- Choose an option to verify the requested payment method.
- Enter the verification code and your card should now be added.
To link a bank account:
- Tap on “Send” and choose how much you want to send and who you want to send it to.
- Tap “Send” and in the next payment method, tap “Change” and then “Add bank account”.
- Enter bank account information and tap on “Save” to add a bank account to Google Pay.
Related Article: How to Use PayPal | How to Use Apple Pay